September 13, 2014 is th date for the annual, Fore the Fallen Golf tournament at Rayburn County in Jasper, Texas. To register your team please click the REGISTRATION FORM. complete the application and mail to…
Honor and Remember of Texas,
PO BOX 423,
Jasper, Texas 75951
Honor and Remember of Texas is proud to announce the date for the 2014 Southeast Texas Run for the fallen. October 18, 2014, in Jasper, Texas will be this years Southeast Texas run for the fallen. See the poster below for more information or click here to download the registration form.
On April 24, 2914 Honor and Remember of Texas opened thier State Headquarters. Click here to see the KJAS story.
Channel 9 in Lufkin Texas reported on the opening of the Texas State Headquarters for Honor and Remember of Texas.
2014 Parade Registration form
To enter your business or organization in the 2014 Patriots Parade in Jasper, Texas please complete this form and submit it to the Jasper – Lake Sam Rayburn Area Chamber of Commerce.
Click the image above to download a registration form.
May 2013 Casualties
Below is a list of Twenty-Two Heroes who preserved our freedom this month.
We will always Honor their selfless sacrifice and Remember them by name.
- Staff Sgt. Michael H. Simpson, 30, of San Antonio, Texas
- Spc. Trinidad Santiago Jr., 25, of San Diego, Calif
- Pfc. Charles P. McClure, 21, of Stratford, Okla.
- Capt. Mark T. Voss, 27, of Colorado Springs, Colo.,
- Capt. Victoria A. Pinckney, 27, of Palmdale, Calif.
- Tech Sgt. Herman Mackey III, 30, of Bakersfield, Calif.
- Staff Sgt. Eric D. Christian, 39, of Warwick, N.Y
- Cpl. David M. Sonka, 23, of Parker, Colo
- 1stLt. Brandon J. Landrum, 26, of Lawton, Okla.,
- Staff Sgt. Francis G. Phillips IV, 28, of Meridian, N.Y.,
- Spc. Kevin Cardoza, 19, of Mercedes, Texas
- Spc. Thomas P. Murach, 22, of Meridian, Idaho
- Spc. Brandon J. Prescott, 24, of Bend, Ore.
- Sgt. 1st Class Trenton L. Rhea, 33, of Oakley, Kan
- Sgt. 1st Class Jeffrey C. Baker, 29, of Hesperia, Calif.
- Spc. Mitchell K. Daehling, 24, of Dalton, Mass.
- Spc. William J. Gilbert, 24, of Hacienda Heights, Calif.
- Pfc. Cody J. Towse, 21, of Elk Ridge, Utah
- Sgt. Eugene M Aguon, 23, of Mangilao, Guam
- Spc. Dwayne W. Flores, 22, of Sinajana, Guam
- Spc. Christopher R. Drake, 20, of Tickfaw, La
- Staff Sgt. Joe A. Nunezrodriguez, 29, of Pasadena, Texas